Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators, or SARMs, have been widely used for years for both medical and bodybuilding purposes. Andarine (S4) is one of the most popular SARMs that people use to develop muscles, burn fat, and increase their overall strength. In this article, we will dive into what Andarine is, how it works, and its positive and negative effects.
Defining what Andarine (S4) is
Andarine, also known as S4, belongs to a category of drugs called selective androgen receptor modulators. This particular SARM has been popular since it first went online in 2008 and has been used by many ever since. This compound is seen as one of the most potent oral SARM supplements that you can find, and its popularity among bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts continues to grow. Andarine works by selectively and effectively targeting certain types of tissues in your body while minimizing any negative impact on others. Andarine (S4) is a popular choice when it comes to SARM bodybuilding supplements, and it remains one of the most recommended products out there.
Andarine’s ingredients include the following:
4-(((2, 2 – Dioxido – 3 – (pyridin-2-yl) propionyl) amino) methyl) phenol (Andarine), Pyridoxine HCI, Calcium Phosphate Tribasic.
All of these ingredients work collectively to provide its user with the desired results.
Why Andarine is a popular SARM in bodybuilding
There are a lot of reasons explaining why Andarine, or S4, has been known as one of the most popular SARMs on the market and in the bodybuilding world. One major reason is the fact that this compound is orally active. This means that you can easily stuff your pills or capsules to ensure that it gets into the system quickly and effectively.
It has also been said that Andarine (S4) is a SARM with a high binding affinity for selective androgen receptors, which means that it greatly increases the user’s ability to bulk up and develop muscles. Andarine is a SARM supplement, also has the ability to increase endurance and enhance muscle recovery.
Another rather fascinating reason why Andarine is a popular choice for bodybuilders would be its unique mechanism of action. This SARM supplement works by selectively binding to androgen receptors in muscle tissues, which means that it increases the amount of free testosterone circulating inside your system while minimizing any negative impact on other types of cells in the body. The end result will make you develop more muscles faster while minimizing any potential negative effects on your performance, function, or your general prostate health.
Some brands that manufacture Andarine are Super Supps, MHP, R-X, and Host Defense.
How Andarine works inside the body
Andarine’s mechanism of action is rather simple to understand. When taken into your body, Andarine selectively targets specific tissues that are responsible for different processes.
For example, when you consider muscle building, you must realize that it also involves an increase in fat-burning metabolism function. This is where SARM supplements such as Andarine come in. Andarine works by enhancing the rate of fat burning while at the same time reducing any excess weight gains or muscle mass derived from excess water retention. This means that you will not only build muscles faster than normal, but you will also burn more fat and minimize any potential side effects along the way.
Another way in which Andarine works is by helping you recover faster from your workouts. This means that if taken before and/or after a workout, this SARM supplement will increase the rate at which your body recovers from muscle fatigue. In addition to this, Andarine can also help improve general blood circulation throughout the body while maximizing the oxygen supply to all of your major muscle groups. Andarine’s effects on general blood circulation will also allow your muscles to absorb more nutrients and vital amino acids, which all play a vital role in the process of building lean muscle tissues.
One important thing to remember is that Andarine can increase focus and drive, which means that you will be able to perform better whenever you are involved in physical activities.
The positive effects of using Andarine
The benefits of Andarine are robust, so much so that users have referred to this SARM as the closest thing to steroids without any negative effects. We will go over some of the major reasons why so many people have chosen this bodybuilding supplement over other SARMs, and even over some steroids. Andarine’s positive effects are the following:
- Increased lean muscle mass: One of the main purposes of Andarine is to promote lean muscle mass. This means that users will be able to gain muscle tissues fairly quickly and at a steady pace, which is definitely an attractive factor for those who are looking for something they can use as part of their regular workout routine.
- Enhanced endurance: Another benefit of using Andarine would be its ability to boost your overall endurance. This allows you to perform physical activities for a longer period of time without getting tired so quickly, allowing you to stay active and focused on the task at hand.
- Increased strength: Along with this increased endurance, Andarine also provides users with an enhanced level of strength. This allows for maximum performance whenever you step into the gym, allowing you to lift heavier weights while minimizing the risk of injury because you will need less force to carry the same amount of weight.
- Enhanced fat burning: One very notorious effect of Andarine is its ability to enhance your body’s fat-burning functions, allowing you to burn more calories and lose more weight at a faster rate than normal. This means that Andarine can make you look leaner and physically fit, which is the main goal of the majority of people who lift weights.
- Improved energy levels: Along with these major benefits, Andarine can also improve your overall energy levels. This means that during the day, you will have more drive and motivation to complete any task which falls under your list of responsibilities.
Remember that these are only some of the most notable and common benefits of Andarine use. A lot of users have also observed other positive effects such as an improvement in their general cognitive functions, memory retention, and even their ability to multitask. However, some of these changes are more subtle compared to the ones mentioned above.
The potential side effects of abusing Andarine
There are also some side effects that can occur whenever someone decides to abuse Andarine. Remember that this is only one of the safest SARMs out there, which means that it is less likely for you to experience any negative effects when compared to other similar compounds, especially when this SARM is used properly and responsibly. Most of the side effects which are associated with Andarine are also pretty mild, so you will know what to expect whenever you plan on using this SARM.
- Gynecomastia: One of the most common side effects which are associated with Andarine would be an increased risk of developing gynecomastia, especially among those who have a history of getting this medical condition whenever they took other steroids or used other SARMs. However, keep in mind that the risk of getting gynecomastia is still very low due to Andarine’s nature as a selective androgen receptor modulator.
- Acne: Another side effect that you may experience would be occasional bouts of acne. This is another common side effect whenever someone uses powerful anabolic steroids, but the good news is that it will usually go away after you stop taking Andarine.
- Liver damage: This risk is also relatively low, but make sure that you will always take Andarine responsibly to reduce the chances of suffering from liver damage or any other form of organ damage.
You are definitely safe when using this SARM as part of your regular workout, but only if you use it responsibly. Just make sure that you will take the recommended dosage and do not exceed this amount to reduce your risk of experiencing any side effects.
Avoiding the negative side effects of Andarine is quite an easy task. All you need to remember is the proper dosage and you should be good to go. Keep in mind that the maximum dosage for Andarine is 400mg per day, but it is still best if you will limit your use to a maximum of 200mg every day.
Remember that this SARM has a half-life of about 24 hours, so you can split your daily dose into 2 even parts, with one part taken during the first half of your day and another part taken during the second half. If you want to achieve optimal results, it is recommended that you take 4-5mg per day for a period of 8 weeks (in total, this would be 32mg – 40mg every week).
Take note that these dosage instructions are for advanced users only. If you are a beginner, it is best if you will start off with no more than 100mg per day to allow your body to slowly adjust to the effects of this compound.
Above all else, make sure that you will use Andarine responsibly and at its highest doses for the best results on your workout plan. Avoid exceeding the maximum dosage in order to reduce the risk of experiencing negative side effects.
Can Andarine be stacked with other SARMs for better results?
Over the years, SARMs have been known to be stackable for better results. This case is also applicable to Andarine. This SARM can be stacked with other SARM supplements in order to maximize its potential.
Just make sure that you will be stacking Andarine with other SARMs and not with anabolic steroids, especially if you are a beginner. Even when combined with other similar compounds, Andarine is still one of the safest SARMs in the market today.
The most ideal way to stack Andarine would be to include it with GW-501516 (Cardarine), RAD140 (Testolone), and LGD 4033 (Ligandrol). This combination will help you achieve the best results when it comes to cutting, bulking, or gaining lean muscle mass.
It is also important to remember that some supplements should not be stacked with Andarine as it can only lessen the benefits, or worse, increase the risk of experiencing side effects. Supplements that must be avoided when using Andarine include steroids, prohormones, ephedrine, high caffeine intake, and high protein supplements.
One of the best parts of using SARMs is that they are legal to use even without any prescription. This is the primary reason why they are becoming more and more popular with fitness buffs all over the world, especially among those who are too shy or too self-conscious to go under the knife for plastic surgery.
Andarine falls in the same category since it is also legal for general consumption. The great thing about this SARM is that it does not require any prescription from the doctor. Just make sure that you will buy your supply from a reliable online supplier and you can start right away.
There are no set regulations regarding the proper use of Andarine just yet, but most government agencies in the majority of countries would still implement some directives to regulate its use. This means that if you are planning to buy Andarine in bulk, it would be best to consult with your supplier regarding the proper storage methods.
After all, you wouldn’t want anyone else to take advantage of your supply without your knowledge now, would you?
Product reviews for Andarine (S4)
- Ray Nadia (February 26, 2021): I have been an Andarine user for a very long time and I still can’t believe how awesome this SARM is. When I first started using this supplement, I gained about 3 pounds of lean muscle mass without having to struggle very hard. I also noticed how it helped me achieve much better conditioning and vascularity during my workouts. What’s even more amazing is that Andarine really helps aid in the fat loss process as well. Since then, I have lost a total of 5 pounds of fat and gained 7 pounds of lean muscle mass. I didn’t even have to change my workout routine but I did notice how Andarine helped me achieve better results in a shorter period of time.
- Danny Stokes (March 18, 2021): A friend of mine highly recommended Andarine for me when I was trying to lose some weight. I used this supplement for more than a month, and after about 12 weeks, I noticed how it helped me gain lean muscle mass while shedding away some fat around my midsection. I have always been fairly skinny even if I go on workout plans but ever since I used Andarine, I am feeling very confident about myself. My friends have been giving me a lot of compliments too because of all the hard work it took to look this good.
- Leo Andrews (April 7, 2021): Being a gym newbie has its perks but one of the most difficult things that you will ever encounter is building muscle. It usually takes a lot of time and effort but recently, I started using Andarine and I noticed how it helped me gain lean muscle mass in just a few weeks! Other users in gym forums also told me that it is one of the safest SARMs that they have ever used and most importantly: it really works!
- Joey Johnson (April 16, 2021): It’s probably safe to say that you have already heard of Andarine, but just in case you haven’t, here is what it can do for your physical appearance. First of all, this SARM will help give you more endurance so you can last longer in the gym. It also helps promote muscle mass and aids in the fat loss process as well. I have been using Andarine for the past 3 months and I am so impressed with my results. It has helped me build muscle mass while keeping my body fat percentage at a minimum.
- Carl Cage (May 1, 2021): There have been many supplements that have failed me over the years, but Andarine is not one of them. I even tried stacking Andarine with another SARM called Testolone, and together they work like magic! At first, I was really skeptical about using SARMs for weight loss purposes, but since using Andarine, I have to say that this supplement is amazing. It feels so good knowing that there are still legal supplements out there that can help me achieve my fitness goals.
- Sony Johnson (May 20, 2021): I have always been a fairly skinny guy, but after using Andarine for the past 3 months, I am feeling very confident about myself. My friends keep telling me that I look bigger and more muscular, and all of this is thanks to Andarine. This supplement has been life-changing for me because aside from giving me lean muscle mass gains, it also helped me lose a little bit of fat in my midsection. My friends have been prodding me to try on bikinis lately, and I am starting to get used to it!
- John Marcos (June 2, 2021): I am not planning on taking Andarine forever because you really need the right workout routine for this supplement to work. I am just using Andarine to help me out with my fitness goals before I take it off for good. The last time that I checked, you can easily buy this supplement online without having to visit your doctor first. Just make sure that it is legit and not contaminated.
- Maurice Green (July 29, 2021): Lately, I have been experimenting with my workout routine so I can get better results. At first, I didn’t think much of Andarine, but after trying it out for several weeks, I noticed how this supplement helped me build lean muscle mass while also shedding away some fat deposits around my midsection. This has definitely given me the motivation to stick to a healthy diet and visit my local gym at least 3 times every week.
- Thomas Scott (August 16, 2021): After trying out many supplements that have all failed me in the past, I finally found one product that deserves a perfect review: Andarine! My friends have been recommending this supplement to me because they know how difficult it is for me to build muscle mass. I am not really a gym guy, but after experiencing how good this supplement is, I think I should start hitting the gym more often!
Lenny Armstrong (August 30, 2021): Some products work so well that you can’t help but become an instant fan of them. For me, Andarine falls under this category because it helped me build lean muscle mass in just a few weeks. It also helped me lose some weight around my midsection, which is something that other supplements have never been able to do for me before!
Frequently Asked Questions about Andarine
Are Andarine and Ostarine the same?
The answer to this question is no. In fact, they are not even related to each other in any way. Ostarine and Andarine have been used by many bodybuilders all over the world because of their positive effects on the body. Both of these SARMs can help you increase your lean muscle mass while also helping you burn away some fat deposits in your midsection.
Do I need to take Andarine for a long period?
Yes and no. There are bodybuilders who only use Andarine for a few weeks before they stop taking it completely because this supplement can make you tolerant. You will need to cycle off of Andarine if you plan on using the product as part of your workout routine.
Is it safe to buy Andarine from a local supplement store?
No. Even if you can, we highly recommend buying Andarine from reputable manufacturers online instead. The reason behind this is that there are a lot of counterfeit products in the market today. You don’t want to end up with a fake or contaminated product, right?
How much caffeine should I take with Andarine for maximum results?
We all know how effective caffeine is when it comes to increasing your energy levels and making you more alert. Try taking 100mg of caffeine per day during your workout days and see how this can help your workout sessions.
What is the best time to take Andarine before and after my workouts?
You should take Andarine at least 30 minutes before hitting the gym for maximum results. You can also take Andarine after your training session because you will start seeing muscle gains in just a few weeks!
Summary and conclusion
Andarine is indeed one of the most popular SARMs around the world today. And there are fantastic reasons why. This SARM has been proving itself for many years and is still doing its magic to help bodybuilders get better results. Be sure to only buy legit and pure Andarine from reputable sources online if you want to experience fantastic muscle gains in just a few weeks!