We are excited to announce that we are anticipating our re-opening phases! Pending Washington State mandates, we are anticipating our re-opening to be Wednesday, June 3rd.
Will my membership re-activate? Members, during phase two you will remain on suspension. Your account will not be charged. During phase two, we are allowed to offer classes with only up to five clients. These are optional. Classes will be $15 per class. Please bear with us as we navigate this uncharted territory.
Here’s what you can expect when you come in during our phase two:
- You’ll be asked to not come in if you have had any symptoms such as fever, sore throat, cough, nausea, etc.
- We are discontinuing our complimentary yoga mat usage. Please bring your own yoga mat in or feel free to purchase a used one from us!
- Once you arrive, you’ll was your hands and be shown to your space to workout in.
- If you are in studio #1 or #2, we ask that you bring a mask to wear. This room does not have good ventilation and we want to be sure that we are doing all we can to provide a safe environment for our clients and staff. In studio #3 we will have the door up and fresh air, masks are welcome but not required. Also, will take all the sunshine we can get! Taking classes and equipment outside will be a fun treat!
- After your class, the instructor will quickly wrap up and all clients will be excused from the facility so that we can properly sanitize the area to get ready for the next class or training that will take place.
The state has told us that we are not allowed to have those that are high risk. They have classified this as over the age of 65 years old or with serious underlying medical conditions.
For now we wait with high hopes that classes will start on Wednesday, June 3rd.