We are excited to announce our re-opening to be Monday, June 8th. This is a “soft” re-opening. It is very temporary. We are told this phase will last a minimum of three weeks once it begins and the length will be determined by Governor Inslee.
Will my membership re-activate?
Members, during phase two you will remain on suspension. Your account will not be charged. During phase two, we are allowed to offer classes with only up to five clients. These are optional. Classes will be $15 per class.
What do classes look like?
- Pre-book your class on our mobile app (go to the app store and search “Figures 247”) or through our website (search the calendar and click “reserve” next to the class you’d like).
- You’ll be asked to not come in if you have had any symptoms such as fever, sore throat, cough, nausea, etc.
- We are discontinuing our complimentary yoga mat usage. Please bring your own yoga mat in or feel free to purchase a used one from us! ($10/ alo brand yoga mat)
- Once you arrive, we’ll take your temp, you’ll wash your hands and be shown to your space to workout in.
- Masks are recommended but not required. We will take all the sunshine we can get! If the weather is cooperative, you’ll see classes and equipment head outdoors.
- After your class, the instructor will quickly wrap up and all clients will be excused from the facility so that we can properly sanitize the area to get ready for the next class or training that will take place.
I’d like to use the fitness center, will I be able to do that?
Yes! By reservation. Book from the app or on our website HERE.
Some other important restrictions from the state to note:
- The showers and infrared sauna are to remain closed during this phase.
- Please bring your own sweat towel if needed.